Sunday, March 18, 2012

Trayvon Martin

I was and am so upset about this boy being shot its not even funny.

I had to sign this petition!!! http://www.change.org/petitions/prosecute-the-killer-of-17-year-old-trayvon-martin "Why This Is Important

On February 26, our son Trayvon Martin was shot and killed as he walked to a family member's home from a convenience store where he had just bought some candy. He was only 17 years-old.

Trayvon's killer, George Zimmerman, admitted to police that he shot Trayvon in the chest. Zimmerman, the community's self appointed "neighborhood watch leader," called the police to report a suspicious person when he saw Travyon, a young black man, walking from the store. But Zimmerman still hasn't been charged for murdering our son.

Trayvon was our hero. At the age 9, Trayvon pulled his father from a burning kitchen, saving his life. He loved sports and horseback riding. At only 17 he had a bright future ahead of him with dreams of attending college and becoming an aviation mechanic. Now that’s all gone.

When Zimmerman reported Trayvon to the police, they told him not to confront him. But he did anyway. All we know about what happened next is that our 17 year-old son, who was completely unarmed, was shot and killed.

It's been nearly two weeks and the Sanford Police have refused to arrest George Zimmerman. In their public statements, they even go so far as to stand up for the killer - saying he's "a college grad" who took a class in criminal justice.

Please join us in calling on Norman Wolfinger, Florida's 18th District State's Attorney, to investigate my son's murder and prosecute George Zimmerman for the shooting and killing of Trayvon Martin."


This shit is crazy!!! Zimmerman really dude!?!?! A teenager with a hoodie on in the rain... Up to no good... In real life. Because he was walking in your gated community!?!?! Where the hell is Jesse Jackson??? AL Sharpton? What time is the march? I'm ready to book my damn ticket RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT NOW!!!! I'm torn between a march and a sit in. Hell lets do both! Make Zimmerman real uncomfortable. How many coloreds do you think he will shoot then? I really hate FL. I can't see myself visiting a state that will allow people to shoot innocent "Coloreds" and get away with the shit. Have you listened the 911 call... I have (tried to find a link to put it on here but couldn't! I have no earthly idea why this man is not under someones jail.
Photobucket

Until they bring charges and @ least Life in jail for Trayvon Martin's killer
I will not be stepping foot in FL! Nor will I be spending a bloody red cent in that ratchet state!!! They doing it in front of our face people!!! Time to wake up!!





All I want to say is... Really... Chicken bitch.... My mother and grandmother use to have this saying when I was little... And talking just to be talking... I didn't get it then but I sure as hell get it now.... And I find this to be the perfect time to use it! "You running out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment