Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Damn Day

So I knew something was off today. When I got out the car I put my phone in my purse. When I got to the office... Phone was gone!!!! :-O Yeah... So I get on line and track it... The shit is on the other side of town. Its wild how tech. things are... It gave me street by street dir. to where my phone was.... So I was going to ride on them fools and flip out. But I figured if they needed a 1/2 ass phone that works when it wants to work that bad... They can have it. I ordered me a iPhone a few days ago anyway. So I just wiped everything off the phone (this new school tech... is HOT!) and I'm going to let them have it. I mean if you need something bad enough to steal it... willing to get fucked up over a phone... Then you mos def need it more then i... I'm still pissed though. Getting by without my phone isn't that bad. I hate me and KB missed each other at the studio though. Phones do have their use...


Then I head to my work out w/ Killer Keith. Which I looked forward to alllll day to work off some of this stress... And we get to bumping heads. He worked me to I was dizzy! I honestly think if we could both shake each other and it not turn to a fight we would have...

Here's our video update...

No comments:

Post a Comment