Friday, March 9, 2012

A Post For Biggie

Photobucket
Rest In Peace Christopher George Latore Wallace May 21, 1972 - March 9, 1997

You know I have to take a minute out to show respect to one of my favorite rappers ever Notorious B.I.G. Man every time I listen to a Biggie track it takes me back to high school!!!! I remember so many moments that has happen while a big track!!! SMH.... I'll NEVER TELL!!!!!

But I will tell you my favorite Biggie quote "Hanging with the niggas don't pay the bills! & being broke @ 30 gives a bitch the chills.... On the road to riches and diamond rings real niggas do real things!!!!"

He said that!!! Me turning 30 with no money scares the FUCK OUT OF ME.... I'm allergic to broke! Non capisco!...Yo no comprendo.... I just don't understand!! I had to break that out in three different languages!!! I felt what Big was talking about!!! He is greatly missed!!!

We did a trib show to biggie on Bangnat. Feel free to check it out


We did a
A few of my fav biggie tracks & videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment