Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ruff Neck

So me and KB never hide that we come real on the show. But our most interesting convo's come up when we are just having friend time. I told him I may could be ready to go ahead and PG up someone again. I've been single since 2008 and PG-less since 2010. It maybe time to step someone up to the spot. But nobody believes that I will do it. But hell nobody believed I was going to get married either... Don't sleep... LOL
Whatever I do I know the next move is going to be a ruff neck....



HEY!!!!
I need it in the morning so I gotta get a ruff neck!!!!

I'm wildin out today. But its true. I am going to pick a PG and simmer down. I don't think I'm ready for a new PG. Now I wonder who it will be..... But that's a secret I doubt I will ever tell....

No comments:

Post a Comment