Tuesday, November 20, 2012

EJ & KB

We say it a few times on the show. But KB's been my friend for 12 years strong now. It is safe to say he is one of the closest people to me. And I'm thankful everyday, because he agreed to do the Bangnat Show with me. I couldn't see it any other way. We have been having crazy convo's and wild adventures for years now! And people never really fully understood. Now I feel the world is getting s VIP look into our crazy friendship!!! I promise we should be a realty show. I know even on the show when we have our off air convo's and come back... And be rolling. People just don't really get it. So I caught some footage of the between show takes lol. Its crazy in the studio for real. I enjoy doing our show. As you can see we cut all the way up!!!! But its just how we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment