Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Females Rise 2 Power Vol 9

As my mother would say I have slippage So I hosted this mix-tape with my Fleet DJ Sisters! We all came together to bring you A Females Rise 2 Power Vol 9! Photobucket
You can find it on all of your major mixtape sites. But I like Datpiff the best so get a sample. And download it. If your not big on Datpiff download it from LimeLinx http://limelinx.com/files/6dc3d79b526c97e2dd8b17f878aca8e0 <- Over 700 downloads thats saying something right there... Hell it just dropped. make sure you show all the ladies some love, if you don't follow them now I'm going to need for that to change. DJ Timeko @DJTIMEKOT on twitter Photobucket


DJ ReRe @DjReRe on twitter
Photobucket

DJ MiM @DJMIMDC on twitter
Photobucket

DJ Beanz @HollaAtBeanZ on twitter
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment