Saturday, December 1, 2012

Naturally Being Me...

I've gone natural twice. Once with the complete chop off of the hair, and rocked the fro. No really...
Throw back pic of me and my homie Jacole at an event! (WILDIN) My fro was fresh! LOL. It was hit or miss though, either people loved it or hated it. I loved it.... Wash and go style. Hated combing it. But I dug it! But when it came time to get married.. I decided to go back to my relaxer. I recently went back natural. But my hair is too thick for that....
I don't know how to do hair. Never been good at it. I wont lie. And its a whole lot to manage when you don't know what your doing! And the hours I was working, who has time to get their hair done every week. (Which I was having to do when I had the fro! To make sure I was getting the whole thing combed through. I tried to told you its a task!!! Its not all what some may want you to think. I feel relaxers were made for people like me. LOL now I really have a comb and go. And I'm comfortable with it. But I still love a good natural style. So I was bound to fall in love with this new line of natural shirts.
The shirts only $15.99 And is too cute! I'm very much naturally me... W/ or W/O a natural hair style. So I'm ROCKING IT!! LOL http://www.kedulkreationshop.com/apps/webstore/

No comments:

Post a Comment