Thursday, October 4, 2012

Update

So.... I suck I haven't blogged in a spell. So let me think of an update. Life in general I'm very happy. Enjoying life right now. I am now a iPhone shawty Photobucket. I haven't had a new phone in like three years. So I'm amazed to see what I've been missing. I watched Think Like a Man on my phone today. Good ish. And I had my 1st "FaceTime" talk with my bestie Heavymixxin. It was cool. And easy. I think I'm going to enjoy my phone. And loving most of all being away from T-Mobile. Goodness. I thought I was going to lose it. I really dislike T-Mobile... Hmmmm What else is going on over my way. New music... I have been really vybing to Aleon Craft He has me excited for music again. Really. He has so many styles he should be a group lol. I'm also excited about Ishe and Hezekiah Project! They are flipping amazing together. They aren't a group but two artist who came together to do a project. And hit GOLD! If you not up on them you are sleeping. I guess having UT1 around has me mellowed out. Even though he's super hype and so west coast lol. But just having him around has me in a comfortable mellow mood. So I think the music I listen to lately is a reflection of it. But I have been listening to this up beat track from Ida Divine a lot lately Those cats have heavy ro in my iPod lately. Other then that I'm thinking about doing something different with my hair. Who knows what I will come up with. O And I'm still on my quest to look like I did when I was 20 when I turn 30! I'm going hard on this one. Lets see if I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment