Friday, August 3, 2012

Catch Up

I know I haven't done any updates in a while. But I will drop them Just got back from the Fleet DJ Conference in ATL. That was MAJOR!!! I had a ball meeting all my Fleet Fam! Can't wait for the next one.
I also got a promotion in the Fleet ranks. I am now the General Manager of Fleet Dj Radio. :-) Cheese I GOT THE POWER!!!! LOL jokes. But I'm happy that DJ Os believes that much in me. I wont let him down. Major changes coming to the site so keep checking back FleetDJRadio.net you know you can catch the Bangnat show on there Mon-Thur 9-10am! Me & KB Don't know how to act. Speaking of KB. We are about to start our web show & I can't wait. I'm so excited. Sure I got to get more glamed up then I normally do. But forget it. I'm ready to get it in. I also recently did a mixtape w/ DJ Twisted E. Photobucket Called Fleet On Demand you need to check it out Got a mixtape dropping soon I did with DJ Os. Which came about from the most stupidest conversation EVER! Still a hot CD though!

No comments:

Post a Comment